Immersive CAE Technology Services (CAE) and Cisco cyber event to include an exclusive security briefing session on their security strategy and vision for a zero-trust architecture.
CAE and Cisco are inviting businesses and organisations to attend an immersive cyber security event in London.
“Don’t let a hacker’s breach of your data become a reality and hold your business hostage,” said a spokesperson for CAE and Cisco.
“Like the recent attack from the notorious Clop hacker group, this nightmare can happen to any business at any time.
“Be proactive and join CAE and Cisco in our exclusive ‘Beat the Hacker’ cyber event to learn about the latest security innovations and strategies.”
Why attend the CAE and Cisco cyber event?
CAE and Cisco are uniting at the cyber event educate organisations and businesses about cybercrime and offer solutions.
The CAE and Cisco cyber event, which take place on Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th of July 2023 comes hot off the heels of the 2023 Cyber Security Breaches Survey, a research study for UK cyber resilience which aligns with the National Cyber Strategy.
Estimating that, across all UK businesses, there were approximately 2.39 million instances of cybercrime in 2022 the Cyber Security Breaches Study revealed:
- 32% of businesses and 24% of charities overall recall any breaches or attacks from the last 12 months. This is much higher for medium businesses (59%), large businesses (69%) and high-income charities with £500,000 or more in annual income (56%).
- This is a decrease from 39% of businesses and 30% of charities in 2022. The drop is driven by smaller organisations – the results for medium and large businesses, and high-income charities, remain at similar levels to last year.
- Among those identifying any breaches or attacks, the Study estimates that the single most disruptive breach from the last 12 months cost each business, of any size, an average of approximately £1,100. For medium and large businesses, this was approximately £4,960. For charities, it was approximately £530.
- The proportion of micro businesses saying cyber security is a high priority has decreased from 80% in 2022 to 68% this year. Qualitative evidence suggests that cyber security has dropped down the priority lists for these smaller organisations, relative to wider economic concerns like inflation and uncertainty.
Organisations and businesses are invited to the cyber event to discover the latest trends and insights from industry leaders, Cisco UK&I security executives and CAE security professionals, as they share their expertise on protecting the digital world.
- Cyber Threat Landscape: Unveiling the Hidden Risks
- Securing Your Data: Best Practices and Strategies
- Next-Generation Technologies: Exploring the Future of Cybersecurity
Delegates can also take part in a “Beat the Hacker” escape room experience.
Churchill War Rooms, Clive Steps, King Charles Street, London, SW1A 2AQ
The CAE and Cisco cyber event spans two days, Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th of July 2023, with two dynamic sessions per day, commencing at 09:30 and 13:30.
Delegates will be treated to an “incredible experience”, with refreshments to keep them energised throughout.